Feb 14, 2013

Thursday House@heart Tour

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Apparently today is a red or pink day, with kisses, hugs or roses!! So, enjoy!!
Blog- related it's been a slow week for me because I've finally received my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!!! And I have been busy using them!! Yeeeyyy!! I now have a can of Emperor's Silk, one of Provence and two sample pots in Graphite and Pure White. Plus the two waxes! I just wanna say I like the red and mint, cause for me, Provence is mint, but I should have ordered them in samples and buy a full can of Graphite and another of Pure White. These are my true colours! Or non-colours!:)) So, Ebay, here I come!!
Tour-related today we talk my bedroom. And my bathroom. So take a look:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
La muti ani de Sf. Valentin!! Sa va bucurati de dragoste azi!!
Nu am prea postat saptamana asta pentru ca in sfarsit am prinit vopseaua din America si am cam vopsit... Uraa!! Acum am in sfarsit vopsea rosie, una vernil-bleu, un "mint" adica si doua testere gri inchis-negru si alb. Ar fi trebuit sa-mi iau alb si negru cate o cutie, asa ca voi mai cumpara in curand , de data asta de pe Ebay!!!
Astazi va arat dormitorul meu si baia. Iata-le:



One of the boards I made, this is the general feel of the room...
-----
Una din plansele pentru dormitor...



On the left of the Rast we'll have the bed.
The door on the left leads to the bathroom.
-----
In stanga Rastului voi pune patul.
Usa este cea de la baie...



This small space is going to be our mini- dressing.
I'd love to have mirrored sliding doors, but in the first phase I'll use white drapes.
I'm thinking of using  Greek trim...
-----
Spatiul acesta e mini-dressingul nostru.
Mi-ar placea niste usi culisante de oglinda, dar voi pune draperie alba cu bordura aceasta:


It will look great with heavy white drapes!!
-----
Va arata super cu draperia alba!!



The door to the balcony. Also white drapes with trim.
-----
Usa de la balcon.Tot cu draperii albe cu bordura.



On the wall on the right of the door I plan to use this wallpaper:
-----
Pe peretele din dreapta usii balconului pun tapetul asta:


I had some more beautiful options for the wallpaper, but the price was way too high...
-----
Mai aveam alte optiuni mai frumoase, dar erau mult prea scumpe...





Mr. Rast waiting for us...
-----
Rastul ne asteapa cuminte...




Our bathroom.
-----
Baia



The shower area..
-----
Dusul...


A white textured accent..
-----
Un detaliu cu faianta alba..



Still need stuff to complete it all...
-----
Mai avem nevoie de multe aici...



My dream is to make a gold intricate frame around the mirror..
-----
Planul este sa fac o rama aurie cu detalii forale pentru oglinda...




This is our bedroom and the bathroom. Do you like it?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Astea sunt dormitorul si baia noastra. Va plac?

xoxo, 
Ozana






1 comment:

  1. I am regular rеader, hoω aгe you evеrybody?
    Thiѕ ріece of wгitіng posteԁ аt thiѕ website is trulу nice.



    my site http://www.gobayuenergy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!