Feb 10, 2014

Wooden bar stools

Happy Monday, friends!! Maybe your Monday is happy, mine is ... well difficult, I got accustomed to staying at home, as we had a 2 weeks holiday, and now that we're back to school... well, let's just say it's not so nice!! :)
Last week I spotted this image and I fell in love with the bar stools, I think I want them in my kitchen!! I don't plan to buy them, though, I think I will have them custom made.



Then, searching for this style of stool, I found these:




My kitchen is modern: think glass cabinets, white stone tiles, glass-table and leather and steel chairs (you can check it out here), and I think I need to bring it down a bit, I can totally do this with some wooden stools!! I think the kitchen would benefit from some organic elements...


On the left of the kitchen cabinets I decided to create a small L-shaped bar, it is made of white MDF, 
but I never found the perfect bar stools... I think the wooden onel will be a nice addition!!
....aaaand I'm planning to add something new to the kitchen, stay tuned!!:)



What do you think??

xoxo
Ozana


13 comments:

  1. I think bringing in some natural wood elements will be the perfect thing to warm up your kitchen. Love the tractor seat ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that some natural wood elements will be the perfect thing to warm up your kitchen. I love those tractor seat stools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola Ozana a mi me me encanta tu cocina !! la encuentro muy clean ¡¡ es verdad yo le pondria unos taburetes con madera
    cariƱos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the wood bar stools. I think they would make a great addition to your kitchen. Excited to see what else you have in store!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the organic element the stools add. Looking forward to what else is in store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen your kitchen. It is so modern and neat.
    I think that wood will be a nice addition and it will only increase its pure design.
    Nice!
    Margaret
    http://www.decordesireforbeauty.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. those stools are just beautiful... they would certainly add a great touch to the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more
    of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I'll definitely return.

    Here is my web-site laminate flooring

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your whole blog have the stunning makeover..!!
    Looks fabulous..!!!Leather Button Beds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice start guys...I went through the website and I found that you made decent point for Keep up the topic that everyone can choose one of the best. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!