May 11, 2014

Dark floral wallpaper

Ever since seeing this gorgeous powder room by talented Amber, I couldn't stop thinking of dark floral wall treatments, and, although initially I was sure I wouldn't find anything like it here in Romania, I was amazed to find some beautiful alternatives. 





























I have always wanted wallpaper in my house, still, I haven't pulled the trigger yet, maybe it's time!! What's your take on dark floral wallpapers??
Do share!!

xoxo,
Ozana

Buy the wallpapers here.



4 comments:

  1. Que lindo papel mural querida amiga ,, como me gusta el papel florar oscuro ,, lo encuentro impactante en cualquier estancia de la casa
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in the 50's, where every house you lived in had some wall paper and also Floors...Can't spell the name .But you know what I mean . It starts with an N...LOL...Anyway, It was always big floral print. I loved it then and I love it now....GO FOR IT !
    XXOO,
    Marie Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dark floral wallpaper, in fact I have some in my powder room. Check it on here.http://www.lisagouletdesign.com/index.php/its-finally-finished/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one. I think you should do it if you really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!