Feb 9, 2016

Fashion: culottes- fusta pantalon 2016

After more than 2 years hiatus I am back and I don't think I am going to talk about decor. Yup. My best friend form childhood told me when I stared this blog that I would be writing about interior decorating stuff for as long as I have my new house to decorate, but I didn't believe her!! I guess she showed me, as I did exactly what she said!! She'd be happy to know she was right!
Fashion, hair and nails is what's on my mind now, and I am going to start with wide-leg trousers and culottes. Yup. The name is kind of weird, but in my language it is basically thanslated as a trouser-skirt. It was in when my mother was young, and I used to really hate this item, but now I simply love it!




                                  

                                 Madalina Ghenea in Cannes 2015, wearring a 
                               traditioanl Romanian blouse, called "ie"




                                    

                                                              I love this simple, classical, all-black look..



        
V. B. is stunning here, wearing a striped outfit..







        
This one I really like, with the oversized coat and the ankle boots,
 it's so carefree and elegant..



           
Tall women can wear culottes with flats, as well..



Of course, the higher the heel, the better!:))



A Parisian combo:silk and soft knit..


Sporty chic!

...and here I fool around in front of the mirror with my own granny-culottes!!

Hope you found it interesting, have a nice week!!
Ozana

Photos here.



7 comments:

  1. Under VB I'd say: „the higher the heel, the better the feel” :) I love Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have to disagree: the higher the heel, the worse the feel, remember? Try walking in heels for 2 hours, at least!! Better the look, yes!
      Thanks for leaving a comment!:)
      Ozana

      Delete
  2. Hola Ozana !! Tanto tiempo ,, ya yo te extrañaba .. Que bueno que estés de vuelta con ese entretenido post .. Me encantan esos pantalones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank, you, thank you for reading and commenting!:)

      Delete
  4. Yay! Lovely to see you blogging again! Just this week, I was thinking it's been awhile since I did a fashion post. I have a couple wide leg pants in my closet and love how the ones you featured are styled.

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!