Nov 28, 2014

Over the knee boots

Hey! Long time no read! I was waiting for my online orders to arrive so I would show you the new stuff, but my orders seem to be a big fail these days! 
First, my Chinese prints arrived in different backgrounds, so I sent one back, and waited for the right one to arrive, as they assured me it was on the right background this time! Big fail, it arrived and it was still on the wrong background, so I had no choice but to send both of them back... booo!! No Chinese prints for me!
My last order included two beautiful Eames-like chairs, in black. They arrived, and one of the chairs was scratched.. plus, they were really too low for my table... double boo... so, no Eames for me either... (insert saddest face here). They also went back..
So... fashion, now! I can't shake off the feeling that I need a pair of over-the-knee boots in my life! Can't shake it off, and I have no other choice but to get me a pair. Third time's bound to be a charm!!

Over the knee can be a bit too sexy, but paired with above-the-knee skirts, they are classy.


..under the knee is also classy...


...see??


..lady, you're awesome..or your stylist is!:)



Here are a few more ways I would wear my otk boots:






What do you think?
xoxo
Ozana




1 comment:

  1. Hi beautiful Ozana! What a great post on boots. You've inspired me to dig out my riding boots and find the right skirt to wear with them! I loved seeing the different examples in your photos. Hope you are well and enjoying the season.

    Blessings, Edie Marie & Marie Antoinette

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!