Organization is crucial. Especially if you have kids and NO time for anything. I mean, there's time, but you're so tired that you'd rather just rest..I cannot do anything when I want to. I do it when I have the time. Therefore a to-do list seems important, to remember me what needs to be done.
So, here's mine, including only the things I need to create/buy for the house:
-paint the hardware and legs of the desk gold- in the girls' bedroom
- curtains for the girls' room
- Annie Sloan paint (difficult to get to Romania..);
- armchairs for the livingroom (try to arrange transportation from my mother's, painting, changing fabric for upholstery);
- coffee table (transportation from my mom's, painting);
- paint two old chairs for the girls' room;
- figure out how to clean this old thing:
- make the headboard for our bedroom. This is the fabric, if I don't change my mind:
And this is the shape, if I don't change my mind:)
That's my to do list for the house!! Do you use lists to help you get organised?! Do share!!