Jul 25, 2013

Peacock chairs

I am crushing on peacock chairs there days!! I find them perfect for the summer, if only I could find such chairs in Romania and if only I had my porch finished and decorated!! A girl can dream, right?! I think that one of these chairs is a great addition to an outside patio, or even inside. It captures the attention and becomes the focal point of the space, I love the texture it adds to the room! Take a look at some of the pictures that I love:


I like this boho look a lot....



...natural is always a classic...



Painted pink? Yes, thank you!!



Adore this!!



Fun! Fun like the sun!!



Grand!!




Organic all the way!!



Summery romantic is a must!!

Convinced yet??


xoxo,
Ozana

Images here.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could say I love these, but maybe it's because I have seen way to many in my day, although painted pink is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan esas sillas de pavo real Ozana , pero por acá tampoco las he visto

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!