Aug 25, 2013

Plates on walls

Happy Saturday, boys and girls!!
What am I loving right now? Plates on walls, arrangements that really draw to my aesthetic. Groupings of similar style plates, same or different colours, sizes or styles! Love them !! Here are a few of my favorites:























One of my fave!!







Fornasetti plates, mmm, so good!!



Good combo- blue and white!



Interesting!!


I know for sure I won't get the ok to put so many holes in the walls of our house, but I still love this look and I will have a display pf different plates in the kitchen!! This much I know!!:)
How was your weekend so far? Do share!!

xoxo,
Ozana

Images here.

4 comments:

  1. Ozana querida me encantaron todas esas ideas de platos en la pared, especialmente esos en tonos azules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved this look! Great inspirational spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look. I've never seen anything like the last picture; that's really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this too. I did a post on this awhile back and I think we even used some of the same photos :) I love the ones where the plates kind of creep up the wall. Can't wait to see what you do with plates in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!