Oct 28, 2013

Classy and crisp

Hello, darlings. It looks like I have time for a quick post this evening, so I chose to show you a beautiful space I found a few days ago. Feast your eyes on this:



Of course the herringbone floors are mouthwatering, of course I am attracted to the crisp white walls, but I am absolutely and utterly having a love affair with that chandelier in this space. I love a space when I find something unexpected in it. Oh, yes, I do!!





Can you see that clear screen with the silver frame? So sleek and the juxtaposition against that flowy material is amazing!!







Oh, my, the mirrored credenza!! That stump on the credenza! LOVE IT ALL!!














See? I told you Ikea can look classy!!:))

This beautiful space is just that, beautiful and beautifully styled. What do you think?? Do share!!

xoxo,
Ozana

Images here.



3 comments:

  1. Me gustan mucho esos espacios ,, muy lindos Ozana ,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful space! I love that houndstooth chair. Everything in the space is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!