Dec 12, 2013

Sequins

Hello, is there anyone still here? Because I've become such a bad, bad, blogger!! Sorry... Nothing extraordinary happened, only life.. It seems like it goes on on fast forward... today is Monday and the next day is Sunday....
Christmas is near, but I won't show you any wreath ideas or how I decorated my house..yet:) I am in a festive mood and I seem to be attracted to glitter, sequins, to be more exact. It all stared with a few dresses my sister made, and I started to dream of owning a sequin dress...or two:)) Initially I wanted a cobalt blue one, things started moving on their own and the colour changed...long story short, I'll wear a sequin dress for New Year's Eve!! Yeeeyy!!
Sequins in interior design? I began discovering that I like sequins in decor also... Take a look:









....and here are a few fashion-related pictures that involve sequins and that I love:









.... and even though I chose so much green for this post, my dress is not going to be green!:)) You'll have to wait and see!!
What do you think about sequins?

xoxo,
Ozana

Images here.




5 comments:

  1. Hola amiga que impresionantemente bella esa primera imagen de esa mesa con esa hermosa lámpara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The first green dress was to die for!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after looking at a few of the articles
    I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back
    often!

    Here is my blog; trading formula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love just about anything sparkly, so sequins get a thumbs up from me! But like anything else that makes a bold statement, better to have one sequined piece in a room than sequins everywhere :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sequins bring a bit of sparkle into a room but I probably wouldnt wear anything sequined-not brave enough!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!