Mar 22, 2013

Dark bedrooms

Hi, guys...
I have the flu, I feel like someone beat me up, my whole body aches...It sucks... I just want to crawl into a cozy dark bedroom and sleep for a week.. Here are some bedrooms I love, dark bedrooms:

Dark and simple...



Fur is good for the flu...



Earthy tones- yes, please!!



I'd pull the drapes and I'd sleep...



Black.....some tuft.....yes!!



Furry throw and French chair= L O V E



Liking the brick!!



Some gold is good...



Loving it!!



Dark chinoiserie pannels and velvet bedding= gorgeous.



Some vintage oil paintings would cure me!



Awesome headboard!!


I'm craving for dark bedrooms right now, what do you say? Like them or not??

xoxo,
Ozana

All images from Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Ozana encuentro lindo e impactante una habitación oscura. Ahora no se si yo tendría una habitación así
    cariños

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo lo tendria, pero mi marido dice que no!:)))

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!