Mar 9, 2013

Week in recap

Happy Saturday!!

I started the week fresh by showing you the new wall unit for the living room:






Then, as spring came on my street too, I felt the need for some gold and pink eye candy, my ruffled pillows that make me so happy: 





You really helped me with my kitchen choices, so I'll be forever grateful for this, thanks, lovers!! I chose to go with an all-white kitchen, black countertop!! So happy!!



Also, I was having trouble with the lighting in the kitchen, still haven't decided yet!!





On Tuesday, I took a break from all the decision-making and treated ourselves with this gorgeous place:





On Mother's Day I showed you my brand new colourful Annie Sloan Chalk Paint stair risers, in Provence:





....and continued with a phenomenal place:




My Instagram:

Happy Mother's Day!!



My cutie pie...



And a bunch of roses for all  you women out there:




Have a great weekend, ma' friends!!

xoxo.
Ozana










No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!