Aug 14, 2013

Inspired by colour- Ikea's green sofa

Well.... it is going to happen... in September I think... Colour overload in my house!!
For the living room I chose a grey sectional and I couldn't be happier. I got my colour there, two velvet armchairs, golden curtains, some colourful pillows....enough, right?



In the ex-garage which I am using as a second family room/office, I am dreaming of using this:

Ikea's Stockholm sofa


Think this sofa, a black and white graphic rug, white curtains, some black trim on them, a funky desk, a nice mid-century credenza, some pink chairs...hm..yes? Yes!!

Check out some other beautiful interiors sporting colourful sofas:





















Is this too much for you? Wolud you say yes to colour?? Do share!!

xoxo
Ozana

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9




4 comments:

  1. Oh these are beautiful but that navy blue chaise stopped my heart. Love, love. It's going to be a gorgeous room, I love that green. I am going to post up my blue velvet chairs I had done for my family room this past spring, very soon. I am so loving the pop of colour in there and I'm sure you will too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see how much the sofa will cost here in Romania!! At the end of August they will reveal the prices!! I have so many ideas for this room!!
      Thanks for your comment!!

      Delete
  2. A mi me gusta mucho la combinación verde con rosado , queda fantástico amiga ,, anímate al color
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!