Sep 26, 2013

Trees inside

... and, I'm back, guys!! Life is taking me for a spin, so I had a little blogging break... I didn't plan on it, it just happened! I am not going to bore you with details of how tired I am, instead I am going to show you some very preety ideas of incorporating trees in a home...Now, with fall all around and low temperatures chilling us, I would love to have nature inside, where it is warm and cozy. Here are my best picks:


...an inside patio...



...caged...



... beautiful magnolia peeking from downstairs...



...zen-like...



...like a painting....



...Danish all white...



...smaller...



...and the very popular fiddle leaf tree...


Would you take the plunge? Do share!!

xoxo,
Ozana

Images here.

3 comments:


  1. wow !!! They are stunning. We did decide to plant our mango tree inside our greenhouse instead of keeping it in a planter. It reaches the top of the greenhouse now. Hubby has to trim it now, but its gorgeous. I took along time off blogging, and if it wasn't for Edie Marie, joining me on my blog. I would not have been able to come back at all.
    she not only does all the work, she writes the most beautiful stories for my dolls.
    So with that I want to thank you for the lovely comment you left on your visit to our blog. You are so sweet and I hope you stay blogging.
    XXOO Marie Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a fiddle tree, think they are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fiddle leaf fig, but it needs lots of light and our house gets very little, at least in any room where that tree could go. I love the bonsai tree with all the flowers on it, though. I could find some window space for that.

    I don't really know how I feel about having a planted tree inside, or have one that the house is built around. That's really permanent. It's probably not something I'd ever go for, but I think it does work well in generally modern spaces like these.

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion? Do share!! Thanks!!